Christian Education for Adults
- Sunday Mornings: Adult Education is held every Sunday morning at 9:30 a.m. in the Fireside Room. Topics and speakers vary; but all events are open to the congregation – and community – regardless of biblical knowledge or experience.
- 55 Plus: Held the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of the month at 1:00 pm, 55 Plus is a senior ministry focused on a time of fun & fellowship.
- Lunch and Learn: Occuring on the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 12:15 pm, Lunch and Learn is a group intended to provide fellowship as well as a condensed "lesson" from an individual from the neighborhood. Make sure to bring your lunch!
- Weekly Bible Studies: Women at the Well is held every Thursday at 6:30 am at the Hy-Vee on 41st & Louise.
Friday Guys meets on Fridays at 6:30 am at the Fryin' Pan on 41st Street
- Other Bible Studies: There is a Women's Bible Study that meets every 2nd and 4th Wednesdays at 1:00 pm in the Fireside Room
Never been to an adult education event? Ask a friend to join you! Once you attend, you will gain confidence and know what to expect in the future.
Please do not hesitate to contact Angie Smith (Directory of Adult & Caring Ministry) or the Church Office with any questions or to get more information!